Eduwings Aviation Institute Udaipur Rajasthan India
Have you ever dreamt for a dream job which lead you to fly over the globe, investing energy at an energizing goal, worthwhile lucrative salary package? Eduwings Academy Aviation institute Udaipur will help you to get your dream job/profession. One such compensating vocation/work is of a Cabin Crew/Flight Stewards.
The course has been planned by a group of experts from the Aviation industry having knowledge of over 5 years. More accentuation has been given to the business prerequisites. The course is structured into the hypothesis, down to earth, pretend, introductions and contextual investigations, in this way giving a progressively useful presentation and upgrading the certainty dimension of each understudy.
Aviation and Hospitality Course Description:
Course Code- 109
Duration of course- 9 months
Age limit- 18-25 yrs
Eligibility- Academic 12th pass and above
Admission criteria- On basis of a personal interview (in-house/telephonic)
Examination body- EDUWINGS AVIATION INSTITUTE UDAIPUR
COURSE CONTENT COVER
1-English Express Module
2-Art Of Communication
3-Air Hostess / Flight Steward Training
- Study of the type of emergency equipments.
- Fire extinguishers, megaphone, radio beacon, asbestos gloves, emergency exits, oxygen system etc.
- Passenger announcement system (PAS)
- Passenger service unit (PSU), Announcement and call-system.
- The technical study of different parts of aircraft (Ailerons, Rudder, Flaps, Engines etc)
- Different operational areas of cabin crew.
5-Ethics of Hospitality
7-Customer Relationship Management
8-Ground Staff Task Training
- introduction towards the field
- Reservation systems and ticketing
- Baggage handling and screening
- Preparation of load sheet and trim sheet
- Mishandled baggage management
- Preparation for check in
- Passenger boarding
- Carriage of different/ specially handled passenger
- Ramp operations
- Aircraft handling
- Arrival and departures
- delays/ disruption procedure
- schedule change and customer care policy.
9-Front Desk Handling
1-Training in MOCK Aircraft
2-In Flight Experience
3-Airport Visits (Domestic & International / Metro)
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
0.00 average base on 0 ratings