Internet Entrepreneurship Course-
Module-1 Affiliate marketing-
- Introduction to affiliate marketing-
- Enrolling in affiliate marketing program
- Setting Affiliate marketing platforms
- Types of affiliate marketing
- Tips and tricks to improve affiliate marketing
- up an affiliate marketing program
Module-2 Advance level of youtube-
- Examine exactly how to grow channel by getting more than 1 lakh subscribers and nearly 8-10 million views for eg.
- Advance tactics and strategies to grow your youtube channel.
- Getting videos ranked from being a beginner to advance.
- Promote your video at the lowest cost by using youtube ads confidently.
- Create viral videos by understanding major elements.
- Increase your chance to reach page 1 of youtube search by popular keywords.
- Learn tactics to turn your viewers into subscribers.
- Learn to edit videos to a high standard and become a pro from beginner to professional.
- Introduction to blogging
- Finding a blog’s focus and discovering the blog’s voice
- Discovering what type of blog’s work for you/your personality
- Content curation and content planning
- Importance of SEO in blogging
- How to monetize a blog?
- Developing a compelling personality for content
- Designing format to make your blog post read.
- Understanding the Importance of Networking & Making Connections
- Learn how to manage the community of online followers
- Checking the need to Write Guest Posts
- Additional session – should you start a vlog?
Module 4– Fundamentals Of Social Media Marketing
(Principles, Key Concepts of Social media Marketing, Social Media Goals, Setting Goals and Priorities, Facebook Features, Newsfeed & Insights, Facebook Business Page, Twitter Features & Engagement, LinkedIn Setup & Profile, LinkedIn Features & LinkedIn Company Page, Google+ Setup, Features, Insights & Analytics, Google+ Brand Page, YouTube Setup, Blogging)
Module 5 – Implementing Social Media Marketing
(Content Planning, Scheduling Tools, Facebook Advertising (Paid), LinkedIn Groups & Advertising, Twitter Advertising, Instagram & Snapchat, Facebook, Google+ & Youtube’s Insight, Facebook, Google+ & Twitter’s Analytics)
Module 6 – Mobile Marketing / Advertising
(Key Mobile Marketing Concepts, Trends in Mobile, Opportunities & Risks, Mobile Devices, SMS Content & SMS Strategy, Mobile Advertising & Mobile Optimized Websites, Attributes of Effective Apps)
Module 7 Introduction to Digital Marketing
( Principles of Digital Marketing, Key Concepts of Digital Marketing, Traditional vs. Digital Marketing, The Opportunity of Digital Marketing, Characteristics of Digital Marketing, Implications of Digital Marketing, Market Research v. Market Reality)
Module 8 – Website Planning & Structure
(Understanding websites, Domain names & extensions, Web server & web hosting, Hierarchy Of The Website)
Module 9 – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
(Key SEO Concepts, Search Results & Positioning, Benefits of Search Position, Stakeholders in Search, On-Page & Off-Page Optimization, The SEO Process, Customer Insights, Analysis & Review, Keyword Research & Selection, Content Updates & Layout, Meta Tags & SEO Site Map, SEO Google Search Console, Inbound Links & Link Building)
Module 10 – Search Marketing (PPC)
(Key PPC Concepts, Strengths of Pay Per Click, Keyword Research, Google PPC, Research Tools, Search Campaign Process, Keyword Selection, Landing Page, Landing Pages, Targeting & Budgets, Scheduling & Display Networks, Ad Centre & Campaign Management, Conversion Tracking, Bidding & Analytics)
Module 11 – Digital Display Advertising
(Benefits of Digital Display, Challenges of Digital Display, Business Value, Running Effective Ads, Ad Formats & Ad Features, Ad Display Frequency, Campaign Planning & Campaign Steps, Target Audience, Campaign Objectives & Campaign Budget, Creative Formats & Targeting, Tracking your Campaign, Optimizing the Campaign)
Module 12 – Email Marketing
(Campaign Process, Online & Offline Data Capture, Email Design, User Behavior & Characteristics, Email Copy & Structure, Email Delivery & Filtering, Scheduling & Measurement, Key Terms & Metrics, Split Testing)
Module 13 – Analytics
(Goal Set-up, Account Set-up & Analytics Code, Goal Configuration & Funnels, Understanding The Dashboard, Technology, Adwords Campaigns & Traffic Sources, Scheduling & Delivery, Bounce Rate, Site Speed & Site Search, eCommerce, Reporting)
Module 14 – E-Commerce Marketing
(What is e-commerce, Indian E-Commerce Market, Payment Gateways & Merchant Accounts, Integration Of Woocommerce, Case studies on e-commerce websites, SMM & SEO for an e-commerce website)
Module 15- Content Marketing
(Introduction & Objectives of content marketing, Importance Of catchy content, Keyword research, Provoking headlines, Case study)
Special Additional Sessions
AIDA Model (Advertising/Branding/Marketing/Promotion), Online Reputation Management, Social Media Calendar Planning in An Efficient Way, Affiliate & Remarketing Strategy Creation For Sure Success, How To Grab Job/ Business Opportunities, Client Meetings & Follow-ups, MOCK Sessions
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
0.00 average base on 0 ratings