Digital Marketing Packages
Though depending on which field you select the pay package depends, it also varies on the amount of experience and skills you have, what job title, and the company you have applied for. Here is a small overview of how the basic pay packages are:
With an experience of:
- In 3-6months, you can earn up to 5,000-10,000 INR Per Month.
- In 1-2years, you can earn up to 15,000-40,000 INR Per Month.
- In 3-5 years, you can earn up to 45,000-85,000 INR Per Month.
- In 6+ years, you can earn up to 1,00,000 INR Per Month.
Job Profiles In Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager – Applicants must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of digital marketing to be considered for this position, which needs them to manage a team of digital marketers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager – This person will be in charge of the company’s overall SEO strategy and planning. The basic goal is to get the website to the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Blogger – A blogger is someone who writes, edits, and publishes a blog on a website or a blog. This includes generating relevant material that engages the reader and stays updated with the trend of publishing new content.
- PPC Marketing Manager – As a PPC manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the running of PPC ads, analyzing their statistics, and ensuring that they’re running well.
- Social Media Manager – Companies are on the lookout for employees who can manage their social media accounts. This needs creativity as well as a passion for and knowledge of social media.
- Content Writer – Working as a content writer allows you to work as a freelancer and take on a variety of assignments. The work involves writing content on whatever topic the client or firm provides, bearing in mind that it is for marketing goals and should be interesting.
- Inbound Marketing Manager – The major responsibility of an inbound marketing manager is to keep an eye on the sales bar, manage marketing campaigns, and cater to more clients.
- Graphic Designer – Graphic design is an important component of digital marketing, and if you’re skilled at it, this could be the perfect opportunity to show off your creativity.
- Website Content Writer – A website content writer is someone who specializes in writing about and for various websites, which offers up a number of job prospects. Good writing skills, understanding of grammar, and editorial skills are the ideal mix for this position.
- Analytics Manager – As the name implies, analytics managers are in charge of the company’s analytics.
- Email Marketing Manager – Email marketing managers are in charge of a company’s email marketing, from sending campaigns to tracking responses and maintaining a database.
Freelance Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital marketing is one such field that is very flexible and can be worked upon from anywhere, even from the comfort of your home. There are many opportunities in this field even as a freelancer. Here we have listed some of the job titles you can work as a freelancer:
- You can be a Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing expert.
- Social media marketing can also be done as a freelancer for many brands or companies.
- Content writing is another source of income in which you can utilize your writing skills and earn quite a good amount.
- If you are creative enough and are good at graphic designing, you can take that up as well. As in digital marketing, graphics play an important role.
As a freelancer, in digital marketing, a growing industry, you can do a lot of jobs and generate plenty of income, given you deliver quality work.
How do Digital Marketing Agencies Earn?
With the increasing demand for digital marketing, the demand for agencies who can work in the field with their expertise is also increasing. They have many tactics of SEO and SMM and many more to earn. They take up clients and enhance their online presence and charge the amount accordingly. The packages of providing their services depend on the amount of work they are supposed to do, what kind of industry the client belongs to and in which city the digital marketing agency is established, and where the client is from.
Why Should You Choose A Course Rather Than Starting A Job/Freelancing Directly?
In this field of digital marketing, constant updates are happening, but the basics remain the same. Many people think that digital marketing is easy and they can easily shift from their field into this field. But going directly for a job or freelancing has its drawbacks. For instance, if you have already done a course and have a certificate, it not only shows how knowledgeable you are in the field but also increases the value of your resume. When the practical work has to be done, prior knowledge and understanding of the field make it a bit easier to continue. But if you are doing it directly without any prior knowledge, let’s just say that it would be like walking on hot lava. A good digital marketer is one who can make good digital marketing strategies, and in order to fulfill this, you need to have the knowledge which is better taught in a course than going directly for the job and getting fired the next day.
Is A Certificate Enough Or Is A Degree Necessary?
When it comes to digital marketing, it is one such field that keeps on updating and evolving time and again. So you will always have something new to learn in the digital marketing industry. Digital marketing certificates are a simple method to keep up with the latest technologies, strategies, and trends in the field, all of which can help you improve your total skill set and job performance. So no, a specific degree in digital marketing is not required in order to be a good digital marketer. But you need a certificate with proper knowledge and skills. Though when you look for a job, the companies may ask for a graduation degree or a diploma in some other field and won’t be expecting you to have a degree in digital marketing. For being a digital marketer, you don’t have to belong to a particular field. You have to be a good marketer in order to survive.
Best Digital Marketing Institutes In India
Henry Harvin Institute – Digital Marketing Institute in India
NIIT Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing Institute in India
Digital Vidya – Digital Marketing Institute in India
UpGrad – Digital Marketing Institute in India
The Fee of Digital Marketing Course
The fee structure depends on the course you select and from which institute you decide to study. If they have any schemes at the time of admission. It also depends on whether the course is online or offline. The online courses can range from INR 8,000 to 10,000 whereas the offline course can range from INR 15,000 to 45,000.
Pros and Cons of Online courses
- There is flexibility in the online courses. It is beneficial for the students as well as those who are working as they can choose the time and location according to their comfort.
- You can record the lessons as well and rewatch them whenever you feel like it.
- The problem of bad internet connection or power cuts can hinder the learning process.
- It is possible that in online courses many trainers might keep the class interactive and won’t ask or clear the doubts, which is not the case in offline classes.
Pros and Cons of Offline courses
- All the queries or doubts can be resolved immediately in offline classes and you can interact with fellow students and trainers as well.
- You can understand things better practically with the live training sessions.
- Offline courses are comparatively more expensive than online courses.
- It is not that flexible in the areas of time and location as you have to commute to the center.
Eduwings academy Udaipur also provides the students with offline as well as online training courses at a reasonable amount. It is well known for its valuable teachings and the promise of placements with good packages in whatever field the student aces in.
We provide the best
- SEO training in Udaipur makes you able to improve the ranking of websites and bringing in traffic and conversions.
- Social media marketing classes in Udaipur will help you to manage the social media profiles of clients and do the marketing in a very creative way.
- Affiliate marketing course in Udaipur, another course which can help you earn very good amounts depending on how good of a marketer you are and how you can understand the marketing method.
With all these courses, there is much more to Eduwings Academy Udaipur and to the future of our students.
How Eduwings Has Been Helping Students For The Last 8 Years
We do understand that the old traditional courses are not enough for a good earning anymore and that there are many new courses and jobs coming around in the market. So we here at Eduwings, train our students in the skillful courses which open up new doors of opportunities for them. There are new courses added every year in our institute which gives the students a wide range of courses to choose from and select the one which they can ace in life. Students here learn with workshops and training, giving them the required exposure to proceed in the chosen field. Eduwings is well known and provides one of the best digital marketing course in Udaipur, whose goal is to help the youth with good earning options.
Why Eduwings Can Be The Best Choice For A Digital Marketing Course In Rajasthan?
Training in Digital Marketing courses opens up a world of possibilities for today’s generation, and if you’re seeking the most in-demand job option in Udaipur or Rajasthan, EduWings can help you find it: CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING. Eduwings Udaipur, the top digital marketing institute in Udaipur, offers students, working professionals, businesses, and entrepreneurs an exclusive 3-4 month digital marketing course in Udaipur. Eduwings, an eight-year-old brand, is happy and proud to have created numerous success stories in Udaipur, proving that we are a reputable and trustworthy digital marketing training institute in Udaipur and that we are responsible for creating employable youth of today (as we have already been awarded for social responsibility by various groups like Dainik Bhaskar and Hindustan Times). As one of the leading digital marketing institute in Udaipur and a technological powerhouse, we provide students with authentic and practical hands-on information and skills from industry specialists. A student or trainee might make a fortune by participating in the top Digital marketing training offered by pros.
Success Stories of Eduwings
The scope of career in digital marketing will be booming in the coming years, the reason for that is the mall business as well as big corporate houses have understood the importance and value of online marketing and are making their positions prominent on the online platforms as well. Hence the demand for digital marketing experts is only going to increase, opening new doors of job and career scope for people.
Eduwings, the best digital marketing institute in Udaipur has successfully trained many students and business owners in past years who are now earning a very good amount with the help of digital marketing. Below you will find some of the success stories of our students:
- JYOTI KUKREJA – Jyoti used to work in a private firm and would come to class in the morning before going to work and practice at home after work. Gradually, Jyoti began her own business on a small scale, and we are glad that she is now successful. Jyoti quit her work and began her own full-time business after receiving limited financial assistance from her family, and she now earns more than what she used to earn in her job.
- PARUL JAIN – Ms. Parul Jain, an ex-digital marketing student, earns 5.75 lakh a year as the operations manager for a company that is a part of the Khelo India project’s digital marketing department.
- PRIYANKA PARIHAR – Ms. Priyanka is paid Rs 2.10 lakh per year for her work. She is employed as a search engine optimization executive. Ahmedabad, Insight Global Technologies.
- GAURAV JAIN – Gaurav became interested in e-commerce trade and affiliate marketing while taking a digital marketing course, and is now capable of earning up to 18000-20000 per month while continuing his education.
- DINESH PALIWAL – Trainers, according to Dinesh, go above and above in every element of studying all topics, even if they are not on the syllabus. Mr. Dinesh is able to earn 6.2 lakh rupees annually.
Cost of Living in Udaipur
Living in the City of Lakes, which is also now a smart city, is not that expensive compared to other big cities. For a single person, the approximate amount of INR 26,000 per month is enough keeping all the expenses in mind except the rent of the house.
Internship / On Job Training (OJT) During The Course
Eduwings Academy Udaipur has been teaching the course as well as giving the necessary training to the applicants via Internship/OJT. We provide paid internships as well, and the everyday working hour for it is 6-8 hours. If you have done the course with us, you will get guaranteed internship placement and OJT here at Eduwings.
Admission Process At EduWings
The admission process at Eduwings academy Udaipur is very trouble-free. We provide admission to every deserving student who wants to learn skillsets for a better future. The qualification required is mainly 10+2. The medium of training can also be selected by the student when enrolling to be Hindi or English according to their comfort. We welcome every ambitious learner at Eduwings academy Udaipur to increase their skillset and be able to earn better, contact us now.
Now that you have gone through the income opportunities, career scope, campus research, and admission process, Read More To KNow How digital marketing works and open the window to the digital world of opportunities!
What is Digital Marketing?
Marketing is not a new term that anyone can come across, it is a term that has existed for a long time and its value has only increased and will keep on increasing. With time marketing evolved and the mediums on which marketing can be done, evolved and emerged as well. Digital marketing is one such notable example. It has now become a vast field and cannot be fitted in one pandora box. Digital marketing is also known as online marketing.
Essentially, digital platforms including all the social media platforms, email, google ads, etc. used by companies for the marketing of their business to connect it with the customers and consumers. One thing which remains the same is the objective to reach the audience and convert them into customers and consumers. Besides this is the new era where people use electronic devices with digital platforms more than reading the newspapers or going through the traditional marketing portals. Naturally, this reason makes digital marketing very useful and important.
There aren’t one but many advantages of digital marketing which makes it much useful, important, and necessary:
- The audience is targeted – Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing allows you to target a particular audience who might be interested in your products or services. This allows the company to get genuine conversions.
- It is cost-effective – We all know how expensive marketing can get and it is too important to be neglected. Marketing on digital platforms is comparatively cheaper which also makes it the biggest advantage of the digital marketing industry.
- Return on Investment (ROI) – Return on Investment is the loss or profit that you would receive on the investment. Depending on the amount of money you’ve put in, it shows whether the marketing is giving good returns or not. It is relatively more in digital marketing than traditional marketing methods.
- Global Reach – Digital marketing can reach all over the globe all together whereas traditional marketing covers the local region.
- Trackable results – While doing marketing we always tend to think about how or what the results will be and how the improvement can be done. Digital Marketing provides this privilege of tracking the result and behavior of the audience, it gives a scope of improvement.
There are many more advantages that make digital marketing a shiny star in the sky.
Methods of Digital Marketing
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search Engine Optimization or SEO means the process of placing your website on search engine results pages (SERPs) like Google and Yahoo and making it visible to the audience when they search for the query that is relevant to your products/services. Visibility and ranking play an important role as they help in bringing traffic and conversions to your website, the higher they are, the higher will be the traffic and conversion rates. You might have heard “organic search result traffic”, which is the same traffic that is achieved from doing SEO on your websites.
- A good SEO planning strategy leads to more traffic on your website. As the organic traffic will be searching for what they want and can be led to your page to fulfill the intent, resulting in organic conversations and high ranking.
- Since a good strategy can bring your website to the first page of search engines, which is also the preferable page where the user tries to fulfill their intent. If your website ranks on that page, it increases the user’s trust. This depends on how strong your technical elements of SEO like the speed of the page, backlinks, etc. are. Because in the end, they help in building a strong authority.
- User experience is the top priority as they are the ones who will be converted into traffic and conversions. SEO encourages you to keep that in mind. If the user has a good experience, your website will be considered by Google as it prioritizes the user’s experience and ranks the websites accordingly.
Working of SEO
It might be clear to you by now that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps in ranking your websites on the SERPs and make them visible to the users when they insert queries. The goal of the search engines is to provide the user with relevant information and that the user’s intent is getting fulfilled. For this purpose, it sends its crawlers to check the site and its links and ranks the website accordingly on its result pages. Usually, the user’s intent gets fulfilled on the first result page itself and it does not proceed towards the next pages, hence making the goal of the websites to rank on the first page in order to receive traffic and conversions. This is where a strong SEO planning strategy comes into play. Creating backlinks and using the correct amount of keywords helps the website to convey its role and information to the search engines and proves to them that the website is relevant for the user.
Tools of SEO
There are various tools for SEO since there are various functions of SEO, all existing to help you in ranking your website. From plagiarism checking tools to keyword research and sites that provide backlinks to your site which improves the authority of your site and many more tools to make your website stronger from the viewpoint of SEO. Some of the popular tools are listed here:
- Google analytics
- Google Ads
- Google keyword planner
- Google Search Console
SMM (Social Media Marketing)
Social Media Marketing is the method of digital marketing that is done on social media platforms. It is no news how popular and active social media platforms are these days, the companies are hence using this fact to their advantage by running ads and creating posts for their peers to interact with. Though almost all of us have personal accounts on these platforms and we make posts, it is different from the postings done for business purposes. In the business accounts, the posts and ads need to be creative and attractive enough to capture the attention of the audience or user who is watching it, and they stop and interact with it. These platforms are a good way of attracting potential customers towards your products/services as new users keep on joining the platforms as well.
Advantages of SMM
- The postings on social media increase brand awareness. Initially, you can ask your known persons to engage with the pages and the posts, gradually with the constant interaction, your page will be recommended to the users and hence your brand awareness will keep on increasing with time.
- Since you can directly interact with your peers, it gives them a reason to rust and be loyal to your business. It has always been noticed that users like responsive companies and revisit them.
Working of SMM
The working of SMM is not that typical, you have to keep on uploading relevant and creative content on the social media platforms and track the behavior of the audience. The know-how of the behavior of the audience is a very important part as it further allows you to plan the strategy of post-making and uploading. Another point to keep in my mind is the correct usage of hashtags, as it allows the forum to store similar kinds of posts in the same database. So whenever the user looks for their query, it can deliver relevant posts. SMM, if done properly can attract a lot of potential customers who can also be diverted to the website.
Generally, there are already tools for managing business accounts on social media platforms. But there are also third-party tools that help in managing the accounts and their activities altogether and also allows to track and produce the results and its reports. Some of the popular tools are listed here:
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Ads Centre
- Instagram Business Tools
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
SEM (search engine marketing) is a type of Internet marketing that involves improving the visibility of websites in search engine results pages (SERPs) mostly through paid advertising. SEM may include search engine optimization (SEO), which involves adjusting or rewriting website content and architecture in order to improve pay-per-click (PPC) listings by achieving a higher ranking in search engine results pages.
Why is SEM Important?
- Search engine marketing has become a critical online marketing approach for expanding a company’s reach, as an increasing number of people study and shop for products online.
- In fact, the vast majority of new visitors to a website arrive from a search engine query.
- Advertisers only pay for impressions that result in visitors in search engine marketing, making it a cost-effective option for a company to spend its marketing budget. As an added advantage, each visitor helps to boost the website’s organic search results rankings.
- When compared to other sites such as social media, where users are not intentionally searching for something, customers entering search queries with the aim of discovering commercial information are in an optimal state of mind to make a purchase.
- Consumers are most receptive to fresh information when they are exposed to search marketing. PPC advertising is non-intrusive and does not disrupt their tasks, unlike the majority of internet advertising.
- SEM provides immediate results. It is, without a doubt, the quickest technique to get people to visit a website.
How SEM Works?
- Search engines use complex algorithms to ensure that the most relevant results, including location and other accessible information, are returned for each search.
- Sponsored adverts appear at the top and side of search engine results pages to obtain greater visibility and prominence than organic results in paid search advertising.
- Assume you’re a customer looking for a product or service on the internet. You go to a search engine and enter in the terms you’re looking for (also known as keywords).
- You may see several corporate advertising in your search results page whose keywords match the keywords in your search.
- These adverts, along with the other search listings that match your terms, appear prominently on the page. Because the paid listings are highly relevant to your search, you are more likely to click on them.
- Let’s take a look at how SEM campaigns work from the standpoint of a marketer.
- SEM networks operate on a self-serve basis. Once a marketer has chosen a network, he or she may set up a campaign in a short amount of time.
When a marketer creates a campaign in an SEM network, he or she is prompted to:
- Perform keyword research and choose a set of keywords that are relevant to their website or product.
- Choose a geographic location for the ad to appear in.
- Create a text-based advertisement that will appear in the search results.
- Bid on a price per click on their ad that they are willing to spend.
Text-only adverts are simple to create. Marketers enter a headline, body content for the ad, a call-to-action, and a hyperlink URL.
Many people believe that search engine marketing is the most effective way to spend marketing dollars.
What are the Benefits/Advantages of Search Engine Marketing?
- Get in touch with your customers right away
- Boost brand recognition
- Create search ads that are geo-targeted
- Ads can be set up and managed easily and quickly
- Use optimized ads to reach the right audience
- Increase ad visibility to increase traffic
- Use keyword match types to target audiences
- Pay only for what you do
- Appear in related keywords of competitors
- Evaluate and measure your results
PPC (Pay-Per-Click Advertisements)
Pay-per-click advertisements are the ads in which the company pays when the link in their advertisement is clicked by a user. It is a short-term but result-oriented plan. There are different types of PPC ads. One type is shown only when there is a query related to your product/services and shows your ad. Another is the display type of ad which is shown with an image and is more like banner advertisements. They are much better at creating brand awareness.
- The main advantage of this advertisement is that it only charges when there is a click and not only if it appears on a user’s screen.
- The budget which will be used per day can also be controlled according to how the response has been.
- Since you can control and edit what type of audience should see your ads, it shows the advertisement to the potential users only, eventually increasing your chances of conversions.
- It provides you with a lot of details about the performance of your ad and the behavior of the audience that interacted.
Working of PPC
The advertisements rank based on keywords, as it is displayed when the keyword is being searched. If for instance, our advertisement is regarding a clothing brand, your keywords should be chosen and used accordingly. And after that google, the ranking of ads is done by the automated function of google according to the relevancy of the advertisement.
What is content? Anything you upload on the digital platforms is termed content. When the content is created and uploaded for marketing purposes and to attract users and turn them into potential customers and consumers, it is known as content marketing. Content includes videos, posts, blogs, writing. The main motto is to attract the user and create creative content so that they interact with it and convert it into potential customers. The content should be catchy and attractive enough to make the user stop at it and interact with it.
Content Marketing Advantages
- It creates brand awareness if you upload quality content (which is very important to grab the attention of the user), your content will most likely be shared by the users and interacted with, resulting in increased brand awareness.
- Good content leaves a good impression on the viewers which in turn brings in a loyal audience.
It can be recognized as a part of content marketing. Here you can utilize your writing skills in marketing products/services. It is possible that the marketing is not done directly but done through storytelling skills, which is more convincing to the readers. It is a good career opportunity for writers. But a point to remember is that content writing is not that easy as it looks like, it includes planning a strategy for writing. Since you have to include proper keywords and be thorough in what topic you are writing on, it includes good research for both the topics and the keywords. The key point to remember is that you are writing with the goal in mind that the user should be attracted enough to be converted into a potential customer. It plays an important role in digital marketing strategy.
Benefits of Content Writing
- Content writing holds the power to improve your search engine rankings. As there are various ways of SEO that can be used in order to rank the website on the first page of search engines.
- Good content results in more conversions as it will be able to attract a potential audience.
As the name suggests in itself, email marketing is the marketing done via emails in the form of campaigns or newsletters. Email marketing has existed for a long and even with the emergence of all these new social media platforms, email marketing is still able to cater to customers. A major advantage of email marketing is that it can be personalized according to the user that is being sent the email. The constant sending of emails has resulted in the users turning into customers but if the emails are sent in a spamming way, the user tends to get annoyed and ends up blocking the sender. Yet again, like any other method of digital marketing to do successful email marketing, there has to be a good email marketing strategy.
Advantages of Email Marketing
- You can reach a global audience who will interact with your content.
- The main thing required is to make the email look attractive and creative, and f that there isn’t much of a big team required.
- Personalized messages can be set through the email which attracts the user and results in conversion.
How Does Email Marketing Work?
Emails are sent to the potential customers of a campaign or newsletters. They have a CTA (call to action) button attached to them which directs the user to the website where conversions happen. Email Service Providers (ESP) is used to manage the sending of emails.
Affiliate marketing employs people to promote your business. They get paid on a commission basis on the number of clicks they can get on a link. It’s a proven approach for increasing sales. It’s often more effective when used in combination with other marketing outreach tactics. This method does not compel the companies to have a large audience as the ones doing marketing have their own audience which gets redirected towards your business.
Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
- Reaches a larger audience.
- It is cost-effective since you will be paying only the commission for certain clicks. This means there won’t be any payments if there are no link clicks.
Role of a Digital Marketer
A digital marketer does the work of lead building and branding on several digital platforms while increasing brand awareness and cause they have all the digital marketing responsibilities. Aside from that, the digital marketer must employ quantitative data to uncover flaws and improve performance across different channels. You can be in charge of all parts of a company’s digital strategy, or you can focus on just one. Smaller businesses often employ a single general specialist or manager, whereas larger businesses can distribute tasks across a full team or even many divisions. Digital marketing is ever-changing and necessitates a forward-thinking mindset. You must also be a team player who is willing to collaborate with other departments. An understanding of branding is also required, as you will be required to create an online presence that reflects the brand. You’ll need to look at data and learn how to extract the relevant facts to maintain your solid approach, so an analytical mind will come in handy. In a word, you must be firm in your belief that digital marketing is the way to go, stay current to back up your claims, and collaborate well with others so that others want to assist you to see your ideas through.