Why EduWings For Digital Smart Designer?
100% Practical Training
THEORY & PRACTICAL
30+ Live Projects
EduWings Academy has started this new course for all the aspirants who loves to design and have a creative mind. This course includes both graphic designing as well as web designing or web development. The duration of the course will be 2 months.
Graphic designing is the one thing required everywhere be it digital marketing, product packaging, label printing, menu card, brochure, visiting cards and importantly in website development. After experiencing this coordination of work we decided to create a single course that includes both web designing and graphic designing. It is beneficial for both the candidates either they wanna become a website developer or graphic designer.
For the web designing candidate, graphic designing will be a big help and they can save the extra cost of money. For a graphic designer, this course can expand the career options.
Elements Of Design
- Evolution of the alphabet & letter-forms.
- Typographic design.
- Introduction to typographic vocabulary
- Detailed Knowledge About Font & Family
- Dfferent types of colour perception.
- Introduction to the colour theories needed to work with colour.
- Ability to manipulate colour using basic colour tools.
- 3 Mobile & Desktop Friendly Design Tools / Apps
- Design Process
- Design Strategy
- Size Ratio & Technicality
- 1: INTRODUCING WORDPRESS
Getting into WordPress
Understanding the common terms
Why choose WordPress?
Getting to know the WordPress family
Digging into WordPress – the features
Learning more with online WordPress resources
Staying updated with WordPress news
Understanding the Codex
Getting support from other users
Using theme and plugin directories
- 2: GETTING STARTED WITH WORDPRESS
Building your WordPress website – start here
The two worlds of WordPress – the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
Getting and installing WordPress
Installing WordPress through an auto-installer script
The wp-admin panel
Getting a Gravatar
- 3: CREATING BLOG CONTENT
WordPress admin conventions
Posting on your blog
Discussion on your blog – comments
Adding and managing categories
- 4: PAGES, MEDIA, AND IMPORTING/EXPORTING CONTENT
- 5: PLUGINS – WHAT THEY ARE AND WHY YOU NEED THEM
Breaking down plugins – what are they?
Installing a plugin – how to go about this
The must-have pack of plugins
- The right way of pitching clients
- Proposal & Contract Creation
- Pricing & Negotiation
- Art Of Getting More Customers
Course outcomes and key learnings-
- Learn to build Lead Magnets like memos, inquiry forms, etc.
- Learn how to create attractive proposals that increase the conversion ratios.
- Learn to deal and negotiate with prospects that would bring in more sales/customers to your portfolio.
- Learn to make strategic plans and strategies with projections for clients.
- Learn the in and outs of contract creation that will let you flow seamlessly.