Why EduWings For Smart Office Assistant Course?
Smart office executive job is the best opportunity for B.A./ B.Com. students who are looking for a job as a fresher. It is the best option for them to start their career with. This course provides a basic understanding of management with all the back office work like documentation, record maintenance, calling and follow-ups. It also includes basic ms-word, ms-excel, ms-powerpoint, internet access and basics of social media marketing. The duration of this course is 45days.
- Examine word processing concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Word environment.
- Create a new document.
- Open, save and print a document.
- Edit and format text.
- Change the page layout, background and borders.
- Insert headers and footers.
- Insert and edit tables.
- Insert clip art and pictures to documents.
- Share and review shared document files.
- Examine spreadsheet concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Create, open and view a workbook.
- Save and print workbooks.
- Enter and edit data.
- Modify a worksheet and workbook.
- Work with cell references.
- Learn to use functions and formulas.
- Create and edit charts and graphics.
- Filter and sort table data.
- Work with pivot tables and charts.
- Import and export data.
- Examine slide show presentation concepts and explore the Microsoft Office PowerPoint environment.
- Create a new presentation.
- Modify presentation themes.
- Add and edit the text to slides.
- Add new slides to a presentation.
- Insert clipart images and shapes to slides.
- Insert and modify tables and charts.
- Add sound and video to a slide presentation.
- Insert and edit animations and slide transitions.
- Display a speaker-lead and self-running presentation.
- Browser Basics
- Basic Communication on the Internet
- Searching the Web
- Information Resources and the Web
- Downloading and Storing Data
- Social Media Channels and their utility
- Facebook Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Google+ Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Other Social Media Marketing channels
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing automation
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing Certifications for Jobs
- Preparing Content for Social Media
- Creating daily reports and documentation
- Calling Skills
- Payment follow-ups
- Record Management
- Interview Preparation